It's that time of year again! Everyone is Christmas shopping and trying to come up with the perfect gift! These Grinch Pills make great gifts for kids, husbands, coworkers or anyone else you can think of!
On my previous blog, these grinch pills made their way onto Pinterest and became a big hit, resulting in 237 comments! So I thought I'd repost them here with a little update on how to make them yourselves!
Things you'll need: green cardstock, white cardstock, Tim Holtz green distressing ink, ribbon, tic tacs
I'm sorry I don't have more detailed pics on this tutorial.
1. Use the template below to cut out your cardstock. You should be able to even run your cardstock through the printer to print the template. If you're not sure about sizing this, measure your tic tac box and size it to the height of the tic tac box.
2. Next, print out the image below. To size this, just make it about 1/4 inch shorter in height than you printed the template above.
3. If you wish to have the green "furry" edges on the outside of the poem, use the Tim Holtz green distressing inks. Just take a makeup sponge and swipe the edges of the paper.
4. Use adhesive to adhere the image to the front side of the tic tac template.
5. Use glue dots or fabri-tac glue or something equally strong to adhere the tic tac box to the inside of the template.
6. Now, just finish it off with some cute red ribbon!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you found this tutorial helpful and I hope you prevent many people from being grinch-y this season!
As always, if you make some of these, I'd love to see them! Feel free to send me a picture or a link!